In 2014, The Huffington Post gave 11 reasons to stay at a Bed & Breakfast over a hotel or motel.
1. You will often pay less than a hotel.
2. You get a homemade breakfast.
3. Most amenities are free and better.
4. They are a great place for a "staycation".
5. It can make you feel like you have been transported to another country.
6. The finer details of the room are on comfort and not decor.
7. You get the care and attention you deserve.
You can read the rest of the column here.
Sunday, March 19, 2017
As you are thinking of traveling to the Master's or any events in the Aiken or Columbia area, you should consider staying with us. The Bed & Breakfast Association offers a number of reasons to stay at a bed and breakfast. Among those reasons are value, unique rooms, and rich history, We certainly can entertain all of these. Read their full article. https://www.bedandbreakfast.com/info/travelers/travel-inspiration-guides/why-choose-bed-and-breakfasts